May 28, 2022
A water well drilling rig in the break-in period has the following characteristics:
1. Fast wear and tear
2. Poor lubrication
3. Easy to loose
4. A leak occurs
Therefore, it is not recommended to overload the rig during the break-in period.
How to use the water well drilling rig during the running-in period:
1. Read the instruction manual before the actual operation, and operate according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay attention to the work load during the run-in period. The work load during the run-in period generally does not exceed 80% of the rated work load. And prevent the machine from overheating caused by long-term continuous operation.
3. Pay attention to check the indications of each instrument frequently. If the pointer is abnormal, it should be stopped in time to eliminate it, and the work should be stopped before the fault is eliminated.
4. Pay attention to frequently check the level and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water), and pay attention to check the sealing of the whole machine. During the inspection, it is found that there is too much oil and water shortage, and the reason should be analyzed.
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the loose parts from aggravating the exploration of parts or causing the parts to be lost.
6. After the running-in period is over, the machine should be subject to compulsory maintenance, inspection and adjustment should be done, and attention should be paid to the replacement of oil.
7. Check the steel structure for cracks, rust, desoldering and other damages. Check whether the main and auxiliary wire ropes are broken and their connections are intact and safe.
Simply complete the form below and a Hengwang product expert will contact you shortly.