Nov 01, 2022
In pile foundation construction, the pile driver for bored piles is a commonly used construction machine. Since the introduction of foreign bored pile drivers in the 1980s, domestic enterprises have basically formed a full range of models after decades of study and research and development, adapting to various terrains. At present, common rotary drilling rigs are: municipal engineering, housing, civil construction, highway guardrails, substations, power grid engineering, 5g signal piles, river piles, road and bridge piles, etc. can be used. Next, let's take a look at the advantages and construction technology of the pile driver for bored piles.
First, the advantages of the pile driver for bored piles
1. It can be applied to various geology. The piling speed of small and medium-sized rotary drilling machines generally depends on the hardness of the geology, rock, cobblestone layer, etc. The piling speed is slower and the piling efficiency is much lower than that of other soils. After all, this is nature. Don't be too hasty.
2. It can work in a small space, with high retention rate, large torque, large force, fast rotation, and large space.
3. New design, powerful shape, novel design, professional chassis for rotary digging, stable structure. Ergonomic and easy to operate.
Second, the construction technology of the pile driver for bored piles
Many friends in the engineering industry are very hopeful and interested in rotary drilling rigs, but they do not know much about the construction process of rotary drilling rigs. The construction technology of pile drivers for bored piles is as follows:
1. Measure and stake out
2. Rotary drilling and drilling. During the drilling process, if you encounter terrain that is prone to collapse, you need to use the lower shield of the drawing machine to prevent collapse.
3. Clean the wellbore to ensure that there is no mud at the bottom of the wellbore.
4. The crane gets off the steel cage, and the workers assist.
5. Place the catheter, the catheter usually needs to be connected on site. The length of the pipe should be such that the concrete outlet reaches near the bottom of the hole to ensure that the concrete can be poured from the bottom of the hole. Because concrete is denser than water, it will sink under water and gradually push the water up. This prevents the concrete from being diluted by the water in the holes, resulting in a waste pile.
6. Crane auxiliary installation funnel.
7. The concrete mixer and the pump truck are close, and the concrete is poured into the funnel.
8. After filling, remove the funnel, gradually pull out and remove the catheter. Continue to fill the hole with concrete as the conduit is pulled out to ensure the hole is filled.
9. Pull the ink cartridge out with the tie rod. Since the concrete flows into the gap blocked by the cylinder wall during the retraction process, it is necessary to continue to fill the pile hole with concrete to ensure that it is fully filled. Wait for the concrete to harden into a pile when the guards are fully pulled out.
It can be seen that the pile foundation construction process based on the pile driver of bored piles is not complicated, but for a slightly larger site, the cooperation of various construction machinery is often required, and the requirements for on-site management level are also high. If the on-site management and coordination are not in place, it will often delay the construction period and cause losses.
Simply complete the form below and a Hengwang product expert will contact you shortly.